What is Full Stack Web Development?
Full-stack web development is a substantial word that gaps various levels of Software development such as project management, front-end technologies, back-end technologies, etc.
Furthermore, let’s figure out the front-end and the back-end technologies on the stages of the type of programming languages/ frameworks involved in it:
SUMMARIZING THE FRONT-END TECHNOLOGIES
- HTML/CSS: It is a foundation of a website development process that builds a block that turns text into images, tables, and links. It’s the latest version is HTML5
- Other than the above, there are more Front-end technologies like Node.JS, VBScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, EmberJs, and Material UI as well.
BACK-END TECHNOLOGIES ARE
- PYTHON- It is designed to have a legible code and is well examined. The well-known framework for PYTHON is Django.
- PHP- PHP is counted as the most popular language for web development. It is a syntax that is similar to Java. Zend Framework and Symfony are well-known frameworks for PHP.
- Scala- It is structured to be concise. Most of its design decisions are aimed to address criticism of Java. It is object-oriented and it runs on Java.
- Ruby- Ruby is designed to be a fun language which is often called as programmers best friend. The most popular framework used for Ruby is “Ruby on Rails”.
DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The popular database Management System for Web Development is MySQL. Other than this, SQL Server and Oracle or DB2 can also be used for Database Management.