Most asking Top 10 AngularJS Interview Questions and Answers. Please read below questions and answers.
Q#1. What is AngularJS?
A#1. AngularJS is a framework to build large scale and high performance application.
- It is provides developer to write a client side application in MVC method.
- Open source and free. And used by many developers and tested.
Q#2. What are the controllers in AngularJS?
Q#3. What are filters in AngularJS?
A#3. Filters select a subset of items from an array and return a new array. Filters are used to show filtered items from a list of items based on defined criteria.
Q#4. What is routing in AngularJS?
A#4. ngRoute module you can use to navigate the pages in AngularJs.
Example from w3school
var app = angular.module("myApp", ["ngRoute"]);
templateUrl : "main.htm"
templateUrl : "red.htm"
templateUrl : "green.htm"
templateUrl : "blue.htm"
Q#5. What are the advantage of AngularJS?
A#5. AngularJS are as follows
- AngularJS provides capability to create Single Page Application.
- AngularJS code is unit testable.
- AngularJS provides reusable components.
- With AngularJS, developer writes less code and gets more functionality.
Q#6. What are the disadvantages of AngularJS?
A#6. Disadvantages are as follows.
- Not degradable − In