Comparison between React and AngularJS which are currently using Travel and News companies.
- AngularJS is an MVC framework library. It is used for Two-way data binding.
- AngularJS is an App development framework.
- Create highly active and interactive web applications
- ReactJS is a Library. It is used for One-way data binding.
- ReactJS is an interface development framework.
- Large web application with frequently variable data
- REST Easy: RESTful action quick communication between the server to the client.
- Extends HTML: AngularJS extends HTML with ng-directives. The ng-app directive defines an AngularJS application. The ng-model directive binds the value of HTML controls (input, select, textarea) to application data. The ng-bind directive binds application data to the HTML view.
- Makes HTML your Template: In the AngularJS template is written in HTML which contains elements and attributes. AngularJS creates a template with information from the model and controller to render view in the browser. Getting started with AngularJS is incredibly easy. Just a few attributes added to your HTML, and you can have a simple Angular app.
AngularJS Simple Example