Undoubtedly, PHP’s Framework popularity in the developer community has grown exponentially over the years. The reason is its gathering attention not just for its simplicity and ease of use but also due to what it brings to the table Efficiency, Speed up development process and Low-cost results.
Here is the list of best PHP frameworks.
1. Laravel PHP Framework
It is introduced in 2011, Laravel is a free, open source PHP framework. We can use this for big/complex/secure web application. And it is faster than the other framework.
Why we use Laravel
- For developers who want to build B2B application or enterprise application. Its speed and security are in line with expectation as per modern web application
- Laravel is my first choice for large and complex application. Installing Laravel has been made easier by the introduction of Homestead
- Laravel is supporting MVC framework. MVC is the handling of Laravel application. Better documentation and built in functionalities has been included into the Laravel application. Laravel has a in-built tool named “Artisan” which is use command line tool. The main use of Artisan is complex programming task which can completely neglect during the project.
- Laravel application is usually following “Unit Testing” concept. which helping developers without breaking the application
2. CodeIgniter PHP Framework
CodeIgniter also a free, open source framework. Its offers prebuilt modules that help with making robust and resuable components.
Why we use CodeIgniter
- CodeIgniter is a lightweight (2.0 MB is size) PHP framework. Because of simple setup process and high written documentation which can help to beginners.
- CodeIgniter framework is an easy debug that allows developers solve the application errors. CodeIgniter is a MVC framework. CodeIgniter has XSS Attack, SQL Injection, Remote Code Executing etc features.
- Codeigniter Development is one of the best PHP framework in web Application Development. If you are looking to develop the application in a better way, then the only option is web development framework. As compared to the other frameworks, Codeigniter Development is considerably faster, reliable, its time and speed is significant.
3. Symfony PHP Framework
The symfony framework launched in 2005. Symfony is an extensive PHP MVC framework and the only framework known to follow PHP and web standards.
Why we use Symfony
- Symfony is the perfect choice for developing large-scale enterprise projects. It’s easy to install and configure on most platforms.
- One of its key features? It’s reusable PHP components. It also boasts database engine–independence, and it’s stable, complies with most web best practices and design patterns, and allows for integration with other vendor libraries.
- Symfony is also highly flexible and can integrate with bigger projects like Drupal. Symfony and Laravel have many common and unique features, which makes it difficult to say which of these frameworks is better.