What is WordPress?
An open-source development platform that is a preferred preference for small scale groups to control their source code on their own. Entrepreneurs also can hire a WordPress developer depending on their preference.
Benefits of using WordPress
Small companies in need of an low priced website choice can select WordPress with confidence. This WordPress CMS is free, also there is many free plugin available. Some plugins are paid but there are also in low and affordable prices
- You can manage your website from any computer, you can log into any computer connected to the internet and manage your website from there.
- WordPress is very simple and has its own interface. blogs, pages and images load quickly.
- No HTML editing required like Adobe Dreamweaver etc.
- Search engines love WordPress because the codes behind it are so clear and simple.
- Business owners can control their websites and make simple updates to their websites without relying on web designers or developers. WordPress helps you customize your website to strengthen your brand and offer your visitors a unique experience.
Because WordPress is open source, users can modify it as they please to achieve the look and functionality they need. For users who want to deal less with code and more with plug-and-play capabilities, WordPress offers over 55,000 plugins and themes to choose from. These customizable options allow small businesses to create a website that suits their unique needs. Instead of paying for web development packages they can’t afford and don’t need, they can just choose the features they want. In fact, for small businesses looking to ditch DIY website templates in favor of a custom website that reflects their brand, there’s no better option than WordPress.
The assistance of a WordPress developer can ensure that your website perfectly reflects your business without adding elements that increase costs and reduce effectiveness.
WordPress E-Commerce Functionality
The WordPress eCommerce WooCommerce plugin allows businesses to set up eCommerce stores through WordPress. WooCommerce offers the same customizable, open-source flexibility that defines the rest of WordPress, offering features like payment integration that create a smoother online shopping experience for consumers. WooCommerce’s flexible, customizable, and affordable features allow businesses to sell products online without having to create a separate website or redesign their current website.
Best Free WordPress Theme : This will help you to start your e-commerce website.
Reasons why a Small Scale Business owner should use WordPress
- Open a hosting account with a web hosting provider. There is many free WordPress hosting provider available for start.
- Buy a domain name (e.yourwebsite.com). This can be done through your website host.
- Log in to your hosting control panel & Install the WordPress software on your hosting account
Setting up WordPress is easy too, as you may need some time to familiarize yourself with the terms and navigate the admin panel.
Once your WordPress is installed and configured, then you can start your website theming.
- WordPress is versatile and can be used for almost any type of business.
- Website security is essential for businesses. No platform other than WordPress offers many advantages when it comes to protecting your data from hackers.
- Having a choice between hosting package and web server is very important when it comes to running a WordPress website. WordPress has its own quirk, which means few hosting servers are configured to take full advantage of it.
If you are looking to start your business and want an affordable solution, WordPress would be a great option for you.